It’s almost like Microsoft deliberately tried to make the suckiest MP3 player possible.
Blog posts by category
- Learning emacs part 4: buffers, windows, and frames
- Cut and paste with Rxvt
- Cygwin version of Ruby is currently broken
- More nails in the coffin of big, proprietary systems.
- Upstream proxy authentication with squid
- Lifehacker on tweaking Launchy
- Some motivation (hopefully) to learn emacs
- Other Cygwin console alternatives.
- Terra - A low level counterpart to Lua May 14, 2013Terra - A low level counterpart to Lua: Damn this looks awesome! How come I haven’t seen more seamless low level extensions like this for other high level languages? I’d love to see this idea take off and reduce the need for anyone to have to develop in separate low level languages! -- This top-level code is plain Lua code. print("Hello, Lua!") […]
- Poor RIM... Nobody wants a blackberry anymore. September 14, 2012Poor RIM... Nobody wants a blackberry anymore.
- Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower? Would You Believe It's Barack Obama? - Forbes July 14, 2012Who Is The Smallest Government Spender Since Eisenhower? Would You Believe It's Barack Obama? - Forbes
- The Scale of the Universe 2 July 8, 2012The Scale of the Universe 2: Amazing interactive visualization of the scale of the universe, from unbelievable small to unfathomably large. Every item can be clicked on for a description, which is good, because it turns out there’s a lot of subatomic particles, stars and such that I’m just not that familiar with. :-) I highly recommend spending a few minute […]
- Windows on ARM Users Need Browser Choice Too | The Mozilla Blog May 10, 2012Windows on ARM Users Need Browser Choice Too | The Mozilla Blog: Windows Tablets are looking less and less interesting. Sad really. :-(
- One Per Cent: Touché brings touch control to everyday things May 7, 2012One Per Cent: Touché brings touch control to everyday things: Holy crap! If this could be implemented inexpensively it could be very sci-fi cool!
- A new home for SketchUp April 27, 2012A new home for SketchUp: This bums me out. I hope its not the beginning of the end for the generous feature set of the free version of Sketchup?
- The third industrial revolution April 26, 2012The third industrial revolution
- LinkedIn's Biggest Competitor Is a Facebook App That Just Hit 25 Million Users April 20, 2012LinkedIn's Biggest Competitor Is a Facebook App That Just Hit 25 Million Users: I can’t believe people actually use this. It seems like such a bad idea in this day and age where people are worried about their future employers seeing confidential information on their Facebook page etc. Personally I prefer to keep my FaceBook social graph and my profes […]
- OpenBeam April 19, 2012OpenBeam: I really can’t decide between getting this or some MicroRax. Anyone out there have experience with both?
- Terra - A low level counterpart to Lua May 14, 2013